- How to use
- Washing and care
Features: ALLERGIKA® Sensitive Encasings protect people with dust mite allergies against mites and the allergens they produce. Made of premium-quality uncoated polyester microfibers, these encasings are distinctive because of their outstanding sleeping comfort and light weight, and they are an excellent barrier against allergenic microparticles. ALLERGIKA® Sensitive earns top rankings from the most important German test institutes
How to use: ALLERGIKA® MiteSTOP solution rids your living space from mites and nymphs. It can be used on cushions, rugs, curtains, stuffed animals and pet beds.With ALLERGIKA® MiteSTOP, you can dust with a damp cloth and treat textiles or stuffed animals before washing them in the laundry.
- Screw on the spray top and shake the contents before use.
- Spray onto the areas where dust mites are commonly found (such as cushions, rugs, curtains, stuffed animals and the places where pets sleep), spraying 30 cm away from the object being treated, and allow it to rest for 5-6 hours.
- Spray evenly onto the surface. The treated area should not feel damp or wet after it has been sprayed. The contents of the bottle (500 ml) are enough to treat 16 m².
- Then thoroughly vacuum or wash the textiles to remove the mites and nymphs.
- To prevent a re-infestation with mites, it is best to repeat treatment once a month.
ALLERGIKA® Sensitive Encasings are easy to wash: you can launder them once or twice a year using standard laundry detergents. To dry them, you can put them through a gentle spin cycle in the washer and either air-dry them or put them in a dryer at moderate heat.Please note: To ensure that the encasings stay mite-proof, please do not use any sharp or pointy objects with them or treat them with any chemicals such as bleach or dyes.